What information do we get?
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us via email, web-based questionnaires and other direct communications with you.
Users who register on our site (if any) also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except that they can’t change their username). Site administrators can also view and edit this information.
When placing your order, you must provide your name, contact information, shipping address, and any other information you wish to provide.
How do we use the personal data we collect?
We may use collected personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide products and services that you have requested;
- to process your orders, perform billing and notify you of the status of your order;
- to provide you with an effective customer service;
- for security, anti-piracy, and fraud prevention purposes;
- to provide you with newsletters, special offers and other information where you have consented to receive it;
- to undertake any other promotional activities where you have consented to such promotional activities;
- respond to your comments on the website when it is needed;
- to comply with or verify compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations;
- we may transfer your information to third parties to comply with regulatory requirements, cooperate with supervisory authorities, help prevent criminal activity and protect the legal rights of us, you and others.
How do we protect personal data
We use various technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data. Your personal data is only available to a limited number of authorized persons.
How long do we keep personal data?
We keep your personal information only as long as we need it for the purposes for which it was originally collected (or to which you have subsequently consented), and as permitted or required by applicable law.
Cookies and how we use them
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. None of the cookies used by this website contain any personal information. Below is a detailed list of cookies that this website may set:
- Session cookies. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, like logging into your account, cannot be provided.
- Google Analytics cookies. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use this information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies store information in an anonymous form.
- Ad targeting cookies These cookies are used to make advertising more effective and to show ads that are likely to be more relevant to you.
- Third party service provider cookies. Cookies can be set by the following third party services used on this website: Google Analytics, Facebook Like Button, YouTube videos. Some of these cookies may be used to track your behavior on other websites and we have no control over this as these cookies are not set by our own website.
How you can control cookies
You can control and opt-out of receiving cookies in several ways:
- By using private browsing mode. Most browsers offer private browsing mode (private window, incognito window or InPrivate window). Any cookies created while in private browsing mode are deleted after you close all browser windows.
- By modifying browser settings. You can usually modify your browser settings to disable cookies. However, by disabling cookies, or certain types of cookie, you may hinder your user experience on this and other websites, or prevent them from working entirely.
Your rights related to your personal information
If you are a data subject according to EU GDPR (e.g. you are an EU citizen and you are giving us your private data), you have the following rights related to your personal information:
- Right to access information. You have a right to receive information about why and how your personal data is processed. You have a right to receive a copy of your personal data stored by Mozello, free of charge, in a commonly used electronic format.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data without undue delay, and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Right to be forgotten. You have a right to withdraw your consent to personal data processing and have your personal data erased without undue delay whenever the data is no longer necessary (a) for service provision and (b) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Right to restriction of processing. You have the right to have processing of your personal data restricted where you object to it and Mozello has no legitimate grounds to continue the processing, where you contest the accuracy of the data, where the processing is unlawful, or where you require it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Right to object. You have the right to object at any time to the processing of data, except when this is required for a task in the public interest or where there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing. You can also object to processing performed for direct marketing purposes.
- Other rights according to GDRP. For details, please refer to GDRP website.